EPDM Sheet Rubber
Premlene EPDM sheet rubber is a superior material for outdoor and ozone environment applications. This rubber provides better resistance to acids, alkali and ketones than standard SBR rubber material. It has good resistance to most water-based chemicals, vegetable-based hydraulic oils and can also provide a small amount of resistance to alcohols. EPDM sheet is typically used for construction and automotive applications where high temperature (up to 150°C) and excellent aging characteristics are required. The highest temperature resistance is achieved by using peroxide cured grades.
typical EPdm sheet rubber dimensions
- Available in 40, 50, 60, 70, 80 duro.
- Lengths of 25, 50, or 100 feet long.
- Thicknesses between 1/32 and 2 inches.
- Widths between 2 and 72 inches.
- Surface finish is smooth both sides but also available with fabric finish.
- Available with cloth inserts up to 4 ply.
- Custom lengths also available.
- Material Safety Data Sheets (MSDS) and material test reports are available upon request.
Why use epdm sheet rubber
- Low electrical conductivity.
- Flexible material.
- Good Tensile Strength.
- Excellent color stability.
key epdm features
- Age resistant.
- Chemical resistant.
- Good For Outdoor Applications.
- Heat resistant.
- High/low temperature range.
- Oil resistant.
- Ozone resistant.
|Grade||Style||Duro||Tensile (PSI)||Elongation (%)||Color||Specifications|
|Commercial||EPS-CSS||40, 50, 60, 70, 80||725 min.||Varies||Black||Download|
|Premium||EPS-HSS||50, 60, 70||1500||Varies||Black||Download|