Natural Gum Rubber
Premlene Natural Gum Rubber is has outstanding strength and has largely maintained its position as the preferred material in many engineering applications. It has a long fatigue life and high strength, even without reinforcing fillers. This material has excellent abrasion and tear resistance. It can be used to approximately 150f, and sometimes above. It can maintain flexibility down to -40f. Pure gum is not designed for outdoor or oil resistant applications like EPDM. Instead it is often used for gaskets and sand/shot blast curtains due to its high abrasion resistance and resilience.
typical natural gum rubber dimensions
- Available in all colors, most notably: Natural, Black, others available.
- Available in 40 and 60 duro.
- Lengths of 25, 50, or 100 feet long.
- Thicknesses between 1/32 and 2 inches.
- Widths between 2 and 72 inches.
- Surface finish is smooth both sides but also available with fabric finish.
- Custom lengths also available.
- Material Safety Data Sheets (MSDS) and material test reports are available upon request.
Why use natural gum rubber
- High tensile strength.
- Long life with excellent resilience.
- Provides superior cushioning capability.
key gum rubber features
- Abrasion resistant.
- High strength.
- Tear resistant.