Neoprene Sheet Rubber
Premlene Neoprene sheet rubber has a generally good balance of mechanical properties and fatigue resistance, second only to natural rubber, but with superior chemical, oil, and heat resistance. It is widely used in general engineering applications. It is less resistant than natural rubber to low temperature stiffening but can be compounded to improve this property. It has good ozone resistance. It is suitable for use with mineral oils and greases and dilute acids and alkalis, but is unsuitable in contact with fuels. It has generally poorer set and creep than natural rubber.
typical neoprene sheet rubber dimensions
- Available in 40, 50, 60, 70, 80 duro.
- Lengths of 25, 50, or 100 feet long.
- Thicknesses between 1/32 and 2 inches.
- Widths between 2 and 72 inches.
- Surface finish is smooth both sides but also available with fabric finish.
- Available with cloth inserts up to 4 ply.
- Custom lengths are also available.
- Material Safety Data Sheets (MSDS) and material test reports are available upon request.
Why use neoprene sheet rubber
- An all purpose material and extremely versatile.
- Good resistance to ozone and varying weather conditions.
- Holds up well when in contact with oils and chemicals.
- Strong material that will perform in a wide service temperature range.
- Available in many grades (FDA, AASHTO), colors, cloth inserts, and smooth or fabric finish.
- Material of choice for many industrial applications.
key neoprene features
- Chemical resistant.
- General purpose.
- Ozone resistant.
|Grade||Style||Duro||Tensile (PSI)||Elongation (%)||Color||Specifications|
|Commercial||NES-ESS||40, 50, 60, 70, 80||500||350||Black||Download|
|Commercial||NES-XT||50, 60, 70, 80||650||Varies||Black||Download|
|Premium||NEO-HT||50, 60, 70, 80||800||Varies||Black||Download|
|Premium||NES-BCSS (PR-1B) BC Rated||50, 60, 70, 80||500 (min)||Varies||Black||Download|
|Premium||NES-BCSS (PR-1C) BC Rated||40, 50, 60, 70, 80||1000||Varies||Black||Download|
|Premium||NES-BCSS (PR-1E) BC Rated||40, 50, 60, 70, 80||800-1000||Varies||Black||Download|