SBR Sheet Rubber
Due to Premlene’s expertise and knowledge in recycled rubber, our SBR sheet rubber or commercial rubber sheet (CRS) as we call it is a unique blend of virgin rubber and recycled material. The blend results in a cost effective sheet rubber without compromising the performance characteristics commonly associated with virgin SBR. Ideal for all SBR applications and available in a variety of hardnesses and up to 4 ply cloth insert.
typical sbr sheet rubber dimensions
- CRS sheet available in 40, 50, 60, 70, 80 duro.
- Skirtboard sheet available from 55 to 80 duro.
- Red rubber sheet available in 75 and 80 duro.
- Lengths of 25, 50, or 100 feet long.
- Thicknesses between 1/32 and 2 inches.
- Widths between 2 and 72 inches.
- Surface finish is smooth both sides but also available with fabric finish.
- Available with cloth inserts up to 4 ply.
- Custom lengths are also available.
- CRS, Skirtboard & Red Rubber Material Safety Data Sheets (MSDS) and material test reports are available upon request.
why use sbr sheet rubber
- Flexible and tough with good mechanical properties.
- Economically priced without compromising abrasion and wear resistance.
- General purpose material suitable for a variety of industrial applications.
key sbr FEATURES
- Abrasion resistant.
- General purpose material.
- Good flexibility at low temperatures.
- Impact resistant.
|Grade||Style||Duro||Tensile (PSI)||Elongation (%)||Color||Specifications|