Premlene’s black SBR skirtboard is highly durable and wear resistant which allows for optimal material control on conveyor belting and helps prevent load zone spillage. Comes in a range of hardness’s to match your specific toughness and wear requirements.
typical skirtboard rubber dimensions
- Skirtboard sheet available in 50 and 60 duro.
- Lengths of 25, 50, or 100 feet long.
- Thicknesses between 1/32 and 2 inches.
- Widths between 2 and 72 inches.
- Surface finish is smooth both sides but also available with fabric finish.
- Available with cloth inserts up to 4 ply.
- Custom lengths are also available.
- Skirtboard Material Safety Data Sheets (MSDS) and material test reports are available upon request.
why use skirtboard rubber
- Tough with good mechanical properties.
- Economically priced without compromising abrasion and wear resistance.
- General purpose material suitable for a variety of industrial applications.
key skirboard FEATURES
- Abrasion resistant.
- General purpose material.
- Good working temperature range.
- Impact resistant.