Hypalon Sheet Rubber
Premlene Hypalon sheet rubber is a specialty black rubber sheet with exceptional resistance to environmental conditions and will withstand corrosive chemicals. In addition, properly prepared vulcanizates of Hypalon are outstanding in resistance to deterioration by heat, oils, and many chemicals and fluids. This sheet rubber is is used in the rubber industry because of its wide range of unique properties. Hypalon rubber sheet is recommended for long-life outdoor applications, while still being able to maintain an attractive colored appearance.
TYPICAL hypalon SHEET RUBBER DIMENSIONS
- Available in 50 and 60 duro.
- Lengths of 25, 50, or 100 feet long.
- Thicknesses between 1/32 and 2 inches.
- Widths between 2 and 72 inches.
- Surface finish is smooth both sides but also available with fabric finish.
- Custom lengths are also available.
- Material Safety Data Sheets (MSDS) and material test reports are available upon request.
WHY USE Hypalon SHEET RUBBER
- Contains excellent abrasion properties.
- Flexible and tough.
- Exceptionally good resistance to environment conditions (superb ozone and weather resistance).
- Resistance to a wide range of aggressive chemicals.
- Intermediate oil and solvent resistance depending on the chlorine level.
- Has electrical insulating properties and low flammability characteristics.
KEY Hypalon FEATURES
- Chemical resistant.
- Excellent color stability.
- Goof for outdoor applications.
- Excellent high/low temperature range.
- Oil resistant.
- Ozone resistant.
- Tear resistant.
|Grade||Style||Duro||Tensile (PSI)||Elongation (%)||Color||Specifications|