Butyl Sheet Rubber
Premlene Butyl sheet rubber is a black rubber sheet with superior absorption resistance properties. It is resistant to weathering and heat and has excellent electrical resistance properties with low permeability to air. These properties make this sheet best suited for a broad range of industrial, outdoor and chemical gasket applications. Not suitable for use in contact with mineral oils.
typical butyl sheet rubber dimensions
- Available in 60 and 70 duro.
- Lengths of 25, 50, or 100 feet long.
- Thicknesses between 1/32 and 2 inches.
- Widths between 2 and 72 inches.
- Surface finish is smooth both sides but also available with fabric finish.
- Custom lengths are also available.
- Material Safety Data Sheets (MSDS) and material test reports are available upon request.
why use butyl sheet rubber
- High strength rubber.
- Excellent impermeability to gases and vapor.
- Great energy absorbing (damping) rubber.
- Has above average tear resistance.
key butyl features
- Chemical resistant.
- Outstanding high – low temperature range.
- Oil resistant.
- Ozone resistant.
- UV resistant.
|Grade||Style||Duro||Tensile (PSI)||Elongation (%)||Color||Specifications|