Red Rubber is a value priced rubber sheet that combines the properties of black SBR with a red color. Used used in low-pressure applications where no oil resistant requirements are necessary as well as in gasket and other sheet rubber applications where a recognizable red color is required. Available in 75 and 80 durometer.
typical red rubber dimensions
- Red rubber sheet available in 75 and 80 duro.
- Lengths of 25, 50, or 100 feet long.
- Thicknesses between 1/32 and 2 inches.
- Widths between 2 and 72 inches.
- Surface finish is smooth both sides but also available with fabric finish.
- Available with cloth inserts up to 4 ply.
- Custom lengths are also available.
- Red Rubber Material Safety Data Sheets (MSDS) and material test reports are available upon request.
why use red rubber
- Flexible with good mechanical properties.
- General purpose material suitable for a variety of applications.
key red rubber FEATURES
- Competitively priced.
- General purpose material.
- Good working temperature range.
- Good tensile strength.